This & That - deux

Friday, April 12







The perfect way to start a Saturday morning | Fresh Flowers | Relaxing in the afternoon sun | Playing with my fur baby | Still Obsessed with these | Hard at work | Reading in the garden

I have a busy weekend planned from tonight. It's my friends birthday and we are all going to compete in a highly competitive sport known as laser tag (I'm undefeated and wont it to stay that way!) followed by some drinks out. I'm actually crazy excited to put on that pack and get firing! 

Tomorrow i'm back at the stables and hopefully getting my jumps a bit higher this time. Then, if i can walk, i'll be joining the girls in town for more celebratory drinks in my new dress. Which, by the way, has now forced me to forgive Missguided for my horrible postage experience at Christmas. All is forgiven. 

Even if the weather is still having it's tantrums, i can firmly say that summer is on it's way. Why is that? Because my social calender is getting more and more booked up with birthdays, trips away and general summeriness. (Is that a word? It is now!) Also me and the boy had a good anniversary meal on Wednesday. The food was excellent, the service was great and the company wasn't that bad either ;) 

In other news.. Made in Chelsea started again! How excited was i watching it? It's almost made up for the fact that Chasing the Saturdays has now finished and i forgot to record the last episode. Almost. 

What's your week been like? Are you seeing summer sneaking it's way into your lives? 


1 note(s)..:

  1. That picture with the cushions outside makes me so excited for summer! And how sweet is your dog?! xx

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger