Prada Power

Friday, January 4

Introducing my own take on showing my christmas gifts to the world! 
The clean and control freak that i am, by the time boxing day rolls around all of my presents are put away and have their own space. I did, however, keep this one aside to show you all her full beauty..

..all hail my new Prada baby!



Ooo i can almost smell the buttery soft leather loveliness..




So here she is. 
After weeks of waiting to have her in my little paws i can now smell her and carry her around on my arm like the trophy she is. 
This is the stuff great love stories are made of me thinks. 

Isn't she beautiful?


So, do tell, what do you think? 
By the way the boy really went all out and brought those gorgeous bits of shoe love on the left, but since they are equally as special i will give them their own post soon!

2 note(s)..:

  1. You're a very lucky lady, I've been after a Prada Saff for years! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very lucky lady, I've been after a Prada Saff for years! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger