Milk_Shake Whipped Cream

Tuesday, January 8

Some times i fail at being a girl.
I'm completely lazy when it comes to my hair on a day to day basis. 
The only times my hair sees a style that isn't a quick 5 minute rush in the morning is the weekends. So when it comes to products that are going to keep my hair healthy and looking good i try and find the best things that take little no time to tackle it.


I was first introduced to this by a friend of mine who stocked this in her salon. She brought me it as a birthday present and it was love at first sniff! 
The top is essentially a whip cream spout, making the product in side emerge like something delicious you could eat. The smell, although difficult to put your finger on, is a scent that makes you want to squeeze out the whole lot and hold to your nose for hours. It truly is mind blowing!

I simply squeeze some of the deliciously creamy foam into my palm, smell in it's loveliness and run it through freshly washed hair. It leaves my hair shiny and ever so soft with the glorious scent sticking around all day, i couldn't possibly try another leave in conditioner for it would be like cheating on an already perfect partner. 

If your looking for a non hassle leave in conditioner i would be amazed if you didn't love this so give it a try and tell me what you think! 

3 note(s)..:

  1. Lovely blog! I really want to try this!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very lazy with my hair, I had this in my December Glossybox and I agree with you about the smell! It is absolutely amazing, I love it :-D

    xxx

    lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smell always reminds me of ice cream chewits! I love it!

    heartsrosesandpolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger