Instagram Round Up

Tuesday, December 11

With all the festivities around us i thought it high time i showed you what my little iphone has been up to lately before it is filled with photo's of glitter, turkey and presents! 


I got my hair re-coloured a fair bit darker so what better way to show it off by pulling a peace sign and a duck face. 



Extremely guilty pleasure. Hell who am i kidding.. i don't even feel guilty!



I got some killer new badass shoes! I just love them...



Little shopping treats..



..and getting ready for the trip.



Everyone meet Buck, Buck meet everyone. Buck holds my necklaces & enjoys looking pretty.



My new winter scarf came. She's so dreamy.



Just a typical Sunday drive, sometimes you can't beat it. 



If any one found my phone they would wonder about me and P ??



Inside the best bathroom ever ever! 
Blazer by Forever 21, Bag by Rebecca Minktoff, Watch by Marc Jacobs.

Russian Santa Dolls! Is there a better decoration than 7 santas that all fit inside each other?! I don't think so either. 

Leave your Instagram name below, i love to see what your up to! Or you could follow me @Mis_Maneata

0 note(s)..:

Post a Comment

Comments..

Made in Hunters All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger